LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Welcome to the Mad House

Anonymous

Welcome to the Mad House - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the Mad House

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

A tiny mouse quietly skitters across the floor then freezes suddenly and looks around. Its black beady eyes scan the seemingly empty hallway and once it deems that it is safe, it continues on its way to scavenge for some tiny crumb of food. It manages to find one tiny crumb and it quickly begins to devour it. Meanwhile, Cheshire is on her hands and knees watching the mouse with large eyes while her tail swishes behind her as she watches the tiny, unsuspecting creature.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:22 am

Alrunis is in his study... Reading a book as a spirit floats near his desk. His skin still on, the human looking one. He has no intention of scaring anyone in his house unless it's personal. It's morning, might as well let death be handsome.

"Mr Death." The spirit says, it's a small spirit, female, one of a little girl. Her entire body glows a reddish color and her eyes are a hazy green. She looks to be eight and from her attire, she was just killed in a car crash. Her head is sunken in, or rather missing half. Her leg is bent crippled and torn. Her hand seems missing completely, with only the bone and meat to show. Her hair thrashes about as she speaks, floating in two pigtails. Her eyes become hollow at times. "Mister Death?"

"Yes young Tabitha?" "Um... Uh... Can I go back to my mommy and daddy?" Alrunis looks at her, then down at the book. He sighs. "This is your third time in here Tabitha." "I know... I miss them." His dark cloak waivers in the wind as she speaks. The whole study is filled with cold air as they talk. The small girl hovers around and alights in the empty chair across from him. "I know sweetie... It's just. Your body is buried. You need to move on. Until you can ask the right question... You shall remain here. Now please go to your assigned crypt and try to think of something nice." He stands, picking up his glass that seems to be filled with a purple glowing juice.

The little ghost girl begins to cry uncontrolably, wailing through the house. It's a freakish wail that could kill any small rodent within the area. Alrunis places a hand on her head and pats her. "Go... Rest... If your parents do not arrive within a few days to weep at your body and place the anounced offering. I will explain where you can go." The girl cries and floats out through the house crying.

He downs the juice and holds his head. "Ah... That little girl. I feel sorry, but business is business. It is rare that I bring some one back to life."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

Cheshire is ready to pounce and her body begins to quiver with adrenaline as she finally leaps forward to capture the mouse. Her hands close over the tiny creature and she grins until she hears a horrible wail echoes through the lonely house. Her ears flatten against her head while her the fur on her tail stands on end as she hisses in distaste. Soon it is silenced allowing her to focus on her little snack. Upon moving her hands away, Cheshire finds that the mouse is dead.

"What?! I didn't even kill it yet... I was going to play with it..." Cheshire mutters angrily. She picks the tiny creature up by the tail and stares at distastefully. Suddenly, she's lost her appetite for it, especially since there is something completely wrong with how the mouse died.

She throws it to the side then disappears to reappear in the study where Alrunis is. Since her mouse is dead, might as well bother the only living... well, person who is here.

"I heard an awful wail. What was that?" Cheshire asks.

ooc: no you ding dong
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

Alrunis is at a shelf when Cheshire pops, he's reading from a cryptic book. "Out, that was Tabitha... One of the newest ghosts. She's so young. Died in a crash, head trauma, broken leg, all of that. The doctors in her life book say that she would never be able to have been revived, and if she was, she'd be terribly crippled, severly... Retarded... She would never live a normal life. It was a tough call on this one. Her parents are alive, sad as they may be. They mattered not. It was allowing her to see them again and live basicaly dead with horrible suffering. Or keep her dead... To let her come to peace and see her family again."

His body stature remains natural in all states. Alrunis does not stutter, his voice is filled with no emotion, or rather he does not show any to those of which caring. He speaks as if it is regular to speak of anyone dying. Especially the death of this little girl. He pulls his scythe from his cloak and sets it against the side of a bookshelf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

The enigmatic cat wanders around the room studying a few objects here and there before touching something then setting it back down. She glances over her shoulder to stick her tongue out at him. "I'm not going anywhere, there is nothing to do here and I was bored. That brat killed my snack and entertainment," Cheshire states.

Cheshire soon notices Alrunis's expression, or rather the lack of one especially with that lifeless tone in his voice. Seems that death is something common and trivial to him. Cheshire stares at him a little longer before taking a seat on his desk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 am

"Oh? Would mind helping me then? I am going to do an experiment with a few corpses... A new creature to protect the soul vault... Hopefully. The old one, the leviathen isn't doing so well. I've been trying to work on that... Now," Alrunis changes pace completely and flips his scythe around in the air, with precision and speed. It generates green light before powering with a runic surge. The runes light on his skin, matching a few of his tattoos. They look ancient enough to be part of a dead language. His eyes go hollow as he glares her down.

The scythe glows, the room twists, the light of the sin dissappears and the sky outside turns dark with thunderous clouds. "I want to see how you fight the undead... By fighting me..." He raises his scythe to her, his skin begins to glow, before crumbling piece by piece from his bone, until nothing is left except bone. An ember ignites in the middle of his chest, a soul filled fire.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:43 am

"Hmm, sounds interesting," Cheshire replies absently as she examines one of her claws by extending her arm out in front of her. The cat isn't really listening to Alrunis, but it sound interesting so she already mentally agreed to whatever his proposal will be. Suddenly, the mood changes as the necromancers warps the room until they are somewhere completely different and a sharp blade is held to Cheshire's neck.

She stares at him curiously until a grin spreads across her face. "Fight you? That sounds quite fun. She flips back and takes out a dagger from somewhere on her person before disappearing all of a sudden. "Tag, you're it," she says, suddenly appearing in front of Alrunis and slashes upwards with her dagger onto his face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 am

Alrunis doesn't flinch as she dissappears and her knife contacts with his bone. It leaves no mark as it lays on his face. He draws back his arm and shuts his hand. Two more arms shoot out from his body, carrying two more scythes connected to chains that coil around his spine. The scythes begin to spin and rotate generating wind. He draws his scythe up to her neck slowly. "It is a challenge then..." The two scythes stop spinning and swing at her waiste.

Alrunis grabs his scythe with his two main hands and drwas it to surround behind her neck. His jaw dissappears as he enfolds his trap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 am

Cheshire barely escapes his trap with her disappearance, but she is not unscathed. There is a cut at her waist and small scratch on her neck fro where his scythes almost cut her apart. Her tail twitches in anticipation as she stares at him. "That's not fair, I only have two arms," Cheshire says. "Oh well, I'll still win~" she taunts as she runs towards him and looks like she is about to disappear but doesn't; Cheshire does it to fake him out so she is able to get close to drive the dagger into his chest, where the fire burns.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:18 am

Suddenly, the fire jumps away, Alrunis's body crumbles to dust, his cloak falls to the floor. Everything is quiet for a moment, before the gravity shifts. He leaps from behind a book shelf charging full on swinging four scythes at her, two at her waiste again, two at her arms. His eyes glow with a dark orange. The fire flies away leaving the skeleton to fall on Cheshire. Another Skeleton drops from the ceiling before losing its fire. Several candles begin to float with Alrunis's fire color. The Fire splits into several thousand candles which align themselves on the rows of space between shelves. Some candles float around.

A voice leaks into Cheshire's mind. 'Come on sweetie... Can't extinguish a little fire? Find it and you'll find me...'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:29 am

Cheshire steps back as an empty cloak falls into the ground; her ears twitch slightly then Cheshire whips around to see Alrunis lunging at her ready to cut her to pieces. She steps back and it looks like he managed to cut her apart. However she manages to disappear and she reappears behind him, her legs wrapped around his neck. She cringes as she hears his voice inside her head. She grasps her head and falls back onto her back. His voice in her mind has given her a massive headache leaving her vulnerable to an attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 am

Several candles float over to her body and emit a small ember onto her skin. It singes her neck, before Alrunis's mind melds with hers for a moment. 'Ah... Let's see what I can extract... Wha tis in your deep mind deary?' The candles begin to spin rapidly around her body before one ember emits above her, another body forms, this time made of real bone, the ember in the middle of the chest. From the pelvis down, the bones are missing.

The skull above her has a jaw this time. It opens wide and breathes onto her a purple gas. "Show me your secrets... Your dark passages... Tell me them." His bony hands touch her body and face. 'Show me something deep...'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 am

Cheshire continues to grasp her head as the piercing headache in her head increases, growing stronger and she writes in pain on the floor, her body arching. Her ears are flat against hear head while the strange scene twists around herself. She cries out when the candle burns her skin. A hiss and growl emanate from her as he appears above her to pry into her mind, digging for her deepest and darkest secrets.

"Get, get out of my head!" Cheshire screams as she curls up with her eyes closed. Soon, memories that had long been forgotten began to arise, opening up old scars and traumas.

Bits and pieces of her memories come to fruit, when she was younger, a lost child, a crying little girl, a laughing teen, an angry kid. A memory of her past materialize within her mind of when she was younger. She is hiding in a corner with her eyes closed while blood paints the wall and the shadow of a monster tearing bodies apart dances across the walls.

"STOP!" Cheshire screams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 am

Alrunis appears in her mind, attacking the monstor with his own weapon. "Eliminate..." The pressure releases a bit on her headache. 'Calm... I'm not going to kill you. Just peel your brain, see if you can control this. No distractions.' "Releasing state one..."

The candles spin faster now, Alrunis places a hand on her chest on the outside. His fingers glow with a purple end. It seems he is vulnerable. His body inside her mind seems to fall to the floor, unattended or hidden. It does however seem that the fire is still inside it, unlike the one floating above her. The fire glows inside the bodie's chest in her mind, not moving.

"What other things can you tell me?" He tries to keep searching. Thinking his body is safe in her mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 am

"STOP IT!" Cheshire screams again as she digs her hands into her hair as if she is trying to make the pain stop. Alrunis does not stop and he continues to invade her mind, forcing his way into her memories. The pain that results from it is excruciating, Cheshire feels like she will die; in fact she is wishing for it to come in order for the pain to stop.

Another memory surfaces at is one when she is older. She is running away from something but they catch her and they hurt her. Cheshire screams as the beat her until she finally dies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 am

Alrunis draws back everything holding his head. "Ah... The joining..." The candles fall extinguishing, against the ground. "It hurts..." This time, he's in his human state completely. No bodies, around. His flesh whole. "Gah... Ouch. Need to..." He reaches out to Chesh. Touching her life strings, energy flowing from her body. He happens to be able to see it. Some of it begins to rip and fade. He draws from his own energy.

He takes out a needle from his pocket and threads, his hands work fast and repair the thread. "Come on... Get up... Fight it... I didn't mean to." He runs a hand over her body, and sets a green aura down on her. "Cheshire... Kitty... Come on... I do not want to travel to the soul vault..." Seeing her body stasis he waits a moment deciding, seeing the life threads rip again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 am

The experience was too much for her; it was too stressful for her and it eventually snuffed her life out. The cat lays on the floor motionlessly and her body becomes cold to the touch rather quickly. Even though there are no fatal external wounds, Cheshire died an agonizing death, one that ripped her apart from the inside out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 am

Alrunis slams his fist into the floor. "No! Damnit... No... She said there was a curse..." He crawls over to her. Picking up her corpse and holding it close. "Please... Be right. Don't let her die like this." The room, everything goes back to normal. "Cheshire... Cheshire... Don't go. Tell me something, say something..." He holds her hand squeezing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:52 am

Cheshire's body remains lifeless and cold; her fiery, lively spark is gone. Nothing is there but an empty shell; the hand that Alrunis holds falls limp in his grasp. Cheshire is truly dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 am

Alrunis picks her up. "I'll give her one day... I think... I think..." He floats through the ceiling. Up into his bedroom. He gently pets her head and closes her eyes. The necromancer lays her in his bed as if she were just sleeping. Giving her an actual spot in the bed now. An honor to any person. His hands gently smooth her out. Already, the moon has risen. They spent a long time, even if it seems they were there only for five minutes.

He leaves off his cloak and climbs into bed next to her. He holds her close and looks up at the moon. "Midnight... Come back soul. Come back kitty... I didn't mean to..." His eyes close and he drifts off to sleep, waiting for the her to come back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:12 am

Through the night, the necromancer tenderly holds the cold corpse of Cheshire who has entered the eternal sleep. It isn't until the sun rises that life is breathed back into her cold body and just like the rising of the sun, Cheshire's life rises, resurrected from the dead. A small heartbeat begins to flutter in her chest while it rises slowly, taking air in.

Some more time passes until her eyes flutter open to see the high ceiling of Alrunis's room. She feels the arms around her which belong to the necromancer, Alrunis. She stares at him for a moment before scratching him in the face suddenly then jumping up to disappear onto the ledge above. She snatched a pillow and held it close to herself as she glares down at Alrunis, angry at him for killing her and prying into her most personal memories.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:26 am

Alrunis sleeps peacefuly, until he's scratched in the face by vicious claws. He grabs his face and buries it in the pillow. "Ah... Ouch... I deserved that... Just... Sorry." The man stays sprawled in bed, keeping his face from bleeding out. Oddly it does bleed out onto the pillow. It finaly stops after the flesh regrows. He turns to face the cat on the ledge. "I'm sorry. I really am... I was interested... And I took it too... Far... Ah... That hurt."

"Kitty... Please... Forgive me..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 am

Cheshire hisses at him when he turns to speak with her. She will not forgive him that easily; he freaking killed her for Christ's sake and turned her head into jelly. And here he was, asking for her forgiveness like she would give it to him.

"No," she growls as she throw the pillow she was holding at his face before lunging down to scratch him to death.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 am

Alrunis gains his reflexes early enough to catch a pillow from his face. "Gah!" He rolls off the bed and crashes against the floor holding his head. "Ah... Ouch." His eyes glance at her, "Look I'm sorry. I have no idea what I could do to make it up, other than giving you cat nip, warm milk, scratching behind your ears... Skipping work today, even if it means the busiest day of the year."

"Is there any other way of making you feel better? Even if it means not getting your forgiveness."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 am

Once she has him pinned, Cheshire scratches him and ignores him as he tries to make it up by offering her material objects. Nothing he says satiates her need to kill him, or even consider forgiving him. Cats do hold grudges, especially when they are betrayed.

"I want you to die," she hisses lowly as she reaches for his neck to rip his throat out. "To die a slow and painful death."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 am