LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Welcome to the Mad House

Anonymous

Welcome to the Mad House Empty Welcome to the Mad House

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome to the Mad House 80-1-2-1

Welcome to the wonderfully twisted yet imaginative place known as the Mad House! Anything is possible here, and I mean anything... There is only one rule in this place and that is, survive. You do understand what that means, don't you? Yes, characters can die here! Yet that doesn't mean they stay dead. You see, this place is special as in, nobody can die; well they can but they come back. Death has not hold on this place so feel free to do whatever, but be warned, going crazy can yield some nasty consequences. Hahahaha!
    This place does not have to be violent, it is meant to be creative and imaginative. There is no set story or scene here; create whatever you want. That being said, have fun.

(One rule is, in compliance to forum rules, take full on hentai/sex whatever to the designated area in the forum.)
    Anonymous

Welcome to the Mad House Empty Re: Welcome to the Mad House

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:17 pm

(Just look at my avi picture for image of my chara)

Cheshire, sweet, sweet Cheshire, lounges on the branch of a black tree, whose branches twist up towards the sky in angry agony. Bluish black leaves dress the branches, and if one were to look close enough they would see red veins within the leaves. The tree is an anomaly, as blood runs through its dark trunks; sucking up the blood from the recently deceased; its location is in the middle of a dark graveyard. Decaying, vines and live thorn covered ones sprawl across the faded tombstones, strangling them in their grasp. Cheshire lays on her arms, with her fluffy tail swishing back and forth behind her as she watches mindless, doll like creatures wander the graveyard. They look like humans, turned into dolls with their cracked skin, leaking black, almost red liquid, their lifeless eyes staring at nothing in particular.

Cheshire continues to watch them amusement as some begin to gather by the tree. They reach for her, but are unable to touch her as the tree's branch keeps her away from them. The sly cat knows to keep away because they are hungry; very hungry and they love the flesh of living creatures; doesn't matter what species they are, if they are alive and breathing,they will consume them.

"What monstrous dolls," Cheshire laughs to herself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome to the Mad House 49a5c210
    [Work in progress]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Alrunis
    The mystical Necromancer prowled he grave yard of mannequins, the stench of death and decay in the air. It followed him, haunted him. And like the mannequins, it wasn't a true problem that he was dead. He pushed a few over, and at times when he got mad, he'd break their heads. He pulled up his hood to hide his short black hair. A few stumbled in his direction, with out stretched arms. Alrunis simply pushed them away. "Move souless idiots..." The beasts came forward reaching out. "Faaaaaaaaaaaather..." One says to him.

"Just because I reanimated you to keep the graveyard clean doesn't make me your patriarch." He knocks the beast aside and walks on. Feeling the cold breeze rippling on his cloak, waft through the silent decayed world of his home. The plastic fiqure whimpered as it stumbled away. Alrunis walks toward the garden, following a trail of mannequins. "They're hungry and I'm betting they found a cat..." The Necromancer pushes a few over letting them become lifeless as he passes. "These things bore me some times." He walks over the lifeless ones. A few colored ones actually do make a scene, trying to stay 'alive' by moving to get back up. Alrunis steps on the colored ones, stomping on their heads. Crushing their internal structures to nothing but a pulp.

He glances up at the rotting tree. As usual... She was there. Disturbing his victims. "Cheshire... I wasn't expecting you to be here on Murder Day. What brings you to my manor?" He touches one of the mannequin dolls. It turns to another, and begins to attack it, and like a pebble dropped in water. The mannequins begin to eat each other around the tree. Turning each other to dust. Moans can be heard from all around, until they've beaten each other to a pulp. "Fuh... Idiots." He spits at the dust, though his spit seems to be spiritual fire.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm

A shiver moves down the cat's spine as that gloomy guy appears. Cheshire's smile falters for a moment but it returns as she watches him push the poor little dolls around, treating them coldly even though it was he who created them. She simply watches him from her perch on the tree, her tail twitching everyone once in a while, while her ears flick towards him.

As Alrunis nears the tree, the dolls begin to eat each other until nothing is left. Cheshire sighs as she sits up, propping her elbows onto the tree while she places her hands on her chin, while her legs begin to kick back and forth.

"Aww, why did you go and break them? And to answer your question, I was bored. There is nothing to do, plus I like this tree. It has the perfect sized branch for me to lay on comfortably," Cheshire replies with a grin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:55 pm

"But it's murder day... Go find some living soul to bother..." He kicks up the dust and makes it glow before reconstructing it into a new tiny mannequin. "These things are too simple. I have my work here to do... Meddling with my servants isn't the best use of your time on this day anyhow. You have to go bother some one you enjoy being around... And hopefully murder thousands by the end of the day. And I don't suppose you have some sort of emotion for me..." Alrunis looks up at her giving her a slight frown. "Unless this is the case..." He turns and smashes another mannequin head before walking off. "Enjoy your stay..."

The Necromancer pulls a scythe from his infinite cloak. He opens a swirling vortex the fills the air with a nice clean smell, but the screams from those far off. "You are welcome to stay... I have a nice loft, but you cannot pull down my hood again... Not like last time..." His decayed flesh grows whole, turning a tanned color. Black hair glows a little larger under the cloak, from dark flesh sunk eyes, to dark brown. He moves the portal and motions to go in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:55 pm

"But it's murder day... Go find some living soul to bother..." He kicks up the dust and makes it glow before reconstructing it into a new tiny mannequin. "These things are too simple. I have my work here to do... Meddling with my servants isn't the best use of your time on this day anyhow. You have to go bother some one you enjoy being around... And hopefully murder thousands by the end of the day. And I don't suppose you have some sort of emotion for me..." Alrunis looks up at her giving her a slight frown. "Unless this is the case..." He turns and smashes another mannequin head before walking off. "Enjoy your stay..."

The Necromancer pulls a scythe from his infinite cloak. He opens a swirling vortex the fills the air with a nice clean smell, but the screams from those far off. "You are welcome to stay... I have a nice loft, but you cannot pull down my hood again... Not like last time..." His decayed flesh grows whole, turning a tanned color. Black hair glows a little larger under the cloak, from dark flesh sunk eyes, to dark brown. He moves the portal and motions to go in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"Murder Day, Murder Day; you're like a broken record repeating the same over and over again. Who cares what day it is. It's not in my interest to know or care about what day it is," Cheshire replies turning on her back, then she stares back at him, him upside down. "Anyways there is no one to bother; they're all dead. Your dolls ate them and the others are hiding," she continues as she gets up then jumps down from the tree to land one her feet lightly.

Cheshire suddenly disappears, then reappears by walking out from behind a tombstone, near the necromancer. She stares at him with with a wide grin.

"What, are you inviting me to your home? I should asking you about taking a fancy for me, my, my," Cheshire teases.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Alrunis looks at his cat friend. "I am inviting you... Just stop making a mess and breaking my vases when you chase the mice." He replaces the scythe and walks closer to the portal. "And it's only good manners to inivte a guest in... Plus... I've got no one to have tea with or talk to." His hands flash blue as the mannequins freeze for a moment. "Are you coming? I have milk tea ready for you." The open ribs of his armor begin to row back, becoming solid flesh for his chest again.

He places his hand into the portal, before going completely in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

"It's your fault for putting the vases in my way," Cheshire retorts as she crosses her arms and turns her head away. "Aww, are you that lonely? Well, since you I feel sorry for you, I'll oblige you," she continues as she too steps through the portal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Alrunis steps onto the other side. A still world as it ever was. So quite, so monotone. It was a stone mansion. Cold from residual energy. Stone walls, stone floors, painted glass windows depicting different events in history. All of them gruesome, bloody, and filled with death. Light poured through into the world. The two seemed to be in a study. One with an actual fire place. It's walls were adorned with different items. Book cases, potions, shelves stocked full of dead beasts.

The necromancer took a seat at a large oak desk, with a black leather chair, covered in purple cat fur... "Shedding?" He shook his head. Sitting down. The desk sat in front of a window, his back towards the light. In front of him, the large firplace and a large fur rug. Candles adorned every corner. Alrunis flicked his wrist and flames shot to life lighting up the area. As promised, he had decayed flowers in vases every other shelf blocking. He pulled a quil out and shot the inkblot towards the fire. Lighting it with a bright green flame. Throwing shadows around. Next to him, was a spot with a large cat bed. A stack of papers filled his desk. "Nothing funny Cheshire..."

He pointed at her, his flesh now whole, with a slight tan, his arm was tattooed with runic markings of the dead. He poured two hot cups of tea with platters. "Here..." He offered. "How many sugars? How much milk?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"Hmph!" Cheshire mutters as she hugs her tail and takes a seat on his desk, he back to him. "Shedding is normal for cats," she replies haughtily as she combs her fingers through her fluffy tail.

Even though she is a cat, that doesn't mean her whole body is covered in fur. In fact, the only things that are furry are her ears and tail. THe rest is just her outfit. It fits her body so well it's almost as it is like her fur, but i's just a clever outfit she designed herself to match her tastes.

"Lots of sugar, lots of milk.," Cheshire replies, her head falling back to stare at him upside down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Alrunis slightly smiles, taking five spoon fulls of sugar and placing it in one, and fifteen spoons of sugar and placing it in the other. He pours only a few seconds of milk in one and then places a glass of milk out for her, it's a tall one. "How about you just take the rest of the milk... You always do that when we have tea." He sighs, looking up at her. His forearms seem quite muscled. And his chest now appears to be well toned. His lower armor piece protects his abbs as it seems.

The necromancer reaches out to grab her ass, and politely pull her off of the desk. "How many times do we go through this Cheshire?" He holds her in his arms looking at her. "No asses on my desk unless it's during those 'rare' occassions when it can't be helped."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

"Pervert!" Cheshire hisses after she takes the milk. She slaps his hand and walks off, drinking all of the milk before turning around to throw the glass at him. "Never touch me," she hisses.

Her ears lay flat against her head, while her tails is frazzled, the fur sticking up on end. Her eyes appear to be dialated a little, giving her a scary expression.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:05 pm

"You didn't say that when you looked at my entire body the first time I brought you here." He grumbles catching the glass with an undead hand flying from the wall. The hand promptly puts it away and sits down on his desk. Alrunis looks up at Cheshire. "What about only a few months ago?" He throws his hands up, before grabbing the quil. "You were purrrrfect then. That cold rainy night when I brought you in, and you of all people actually got me to remove my cloak. You were soaking wet... How you managed to take this thing off is beyond me. Now I question why I felt pity for you..." He begins writing down a note, that reads,

[Dear Chairman of Office,]

[If you are wondering of the frequency that I am sending these threats, it is to instill fear in you. Like basting a turkey, which I will then transform, bring back to life, and have sex with. That's right! I am going to fuck the fear turkey! And fuck it I must if it is any of your concern on life and death. Follow me on twitter on, @CorpseDeficator.]

[Sincerely yours, Alrunis Witcherwood]
    "Why did you start bothering me way before that?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Cheshire blushes a little as he reminds her of their first meeting. She hisses at him again before jumping in disgust at the sight of the dismembered hand protruding from the wall. She is used to seeing such gruesome sights, but body parts coming out from the wall is something that freaks her out because what if she is in the shower and a hand comes out to violate her! Cheshire's eyes widen as she wraps her arms around herself, and her tail also wraps around her body.

"Pervert, pervert, pervert, pervert," Cheshire hisses. "Why are you asking me the reason for your actions? You're the one who did it... I had nothing to do with it," Cheshire replies lowly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:22 pm

"No, I believe you pawed at me, with those soft hands first. I was just going to return to my studies, but you insisted that I stayed... Then you proceeded to unclothe me. Amazing, with your powers you were able to release my chest piece without having to use the lock system." He dips the quil in ink.

[Dear Head Chairman,]

[This new letter is for my benefit... That fear turkey is now roasting in the oven and ready to be served at the fear dinner. As my assistant that I have sent to you will show, this is how I made the fear turkey... By basting it with my necromatic sperm. The rotten stench you sense from inside this turkey are it's miniature unborn dead children. Yes... That's right. Dead children. These fear chicks will peck out your liver and fuck the fear turkey again. To grow it's own army against you vatican scum sucking worshipers. Like on facebook, @Alrunis Popeburner.]

[Sincerely yours, The guy in the cloak.]
    [Also known as Alrunis Witchwood]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 pm

"I did no such thing," Cheshire replies turning her back to him. "That's what happened in your perverted fantasies where you had your way with me."

Cheshire hears the quill scratching on paper and she becomes curious and glances over her shoulder at him to see him writing something. Cheshire can't stave off her curiosity so she wanders over to him, walking behind him to read over his shoulder. Her tail swishes back and forth as she reads the strange note.

"What is with the vulgar writing?" she asks with a snicker. "You must be a necrophiliac..." she teases.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:45 pm

"You can deny it all you want sweet pussy~... Cat. But the skulls heard the talks and the moans." He taps a skull on his desk. "Three months, four days, nine hours, eleven minutes. Play." Moans and sounds of female joy and pleasure play and resound through the study, coming from hundreds of skulls. Cheshire's voice can be heard saying, 'Faster... Faster... Oh... Al-Alrunis... Don't stooooop.' It is clear and doesn't stop. "I have ears all the time. And eyes too..."

He taps the skull and continues writing. "I'm sending these to my friend, the pope, he deserves to know how much I hate his guts..." Alrunis scans her up and down. "It's not uncommon for necromancers to love their work. Of course we tend to like our work before we begin it as well... Maybe you could become my next obsession..." He grins to himself. His hood almost falling off before he pulls it up to cover his hair line. He then looks up to her, wondering what she's doing behind him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Cheshire stares at him quizzically then shakes her head as she jumps over the desk then lands on the other side as she walks to the door. She decides to ignore his comment until a certain recording fills the room... The kitty freezes and blushes since it is so inappropriate. She whips around and glares at him, her face completely red from embarassment.

"Y-you! That never happened! What is this? Is this some trick of yours?!" Cheshire growls as she stomps back to his desk, then slams her hands on the desk. "That is not me," she hisses angrily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Alrunis smiled. "I admit... That was after we had done it... You fell asleep on me that night. We were sitting in the chair and I was scratching your head and back." He taps the skull. From its eyes, a projection appears, showing Cheshire's back to the camera, leaning over Alrunis in his chair. She seems to be bobbing up and down in an irratic manner. Neither of them have clothes on for some unforseen previous reason, and her head is getting scratched by a man who was able to hide his face in the footage, but his arms, the tattooed ones did make a heavy appearance.

A moment later, Cheshire calms down and curls into Alrunis, revealling the necromancer to be soft, and neither of them to be giving fluid. The footage zooms in on Cheshire, still hiding Alrunis's face. "You know if you give a cat food, she'll follow you the rest of your life." "What happens when you mate with a cat?" She slightly rears her head. "Do I have to mate with her the rest of my life too?" He laughs, before the vidoe feed ends.

"There you go... Proof... It happened Cheshire..." He goes back to writing before leaving his quil in the ink and standing. Stretching without removing his hood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Cheshire glares at him as he continues to speak and pull up a video feed from somewhere. It appears between them and what Cheshire sees makes her jaw drop; it is her... in his lap, naked, and him petting her... Why is she naked and why is she in his lap? She does not recall doing anything with him, but this image does not lie... it is her. The cat stares in disbelief at the image playing out before her.

"That... that is a lie! You created that image, you-you did something! I don't know how you did it but you did... That is not me," Cheshire growls, exploding in anger. She leans forward and swipes her hand across his hooded face, leaving angry scratch marks along his face; and if he bleeds, the scratches will be deep enough for blood. "You bastard, you've gone too far," she growls before turning on her heels and disappearing suddenly.

Cheshire reappears in a bathroom of some sort where she enters the shower to rid herself of this horrible feeling. She needs to get clean. Cheshire removes her outfit, which comes off then she proceeds to take a shower. She washes her hair and begins to scrub her body thoroughly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Alrunis rubs his face, feeling the slight bit of blood before healing it. He smirks. "She said that the next morning. Though I'm surprised she does this. I am the only guy to actually treat her with compassion and such, though I am the only guy she can annoy in this hold up world... Maybe..." He walks out of his room and begins to walk through the walls. Coming to the main bathroom. 'She always uses this one. The fur from her tail clogs the drain... Well... If I'm going to do this...' He peels off his cloak and his clothes. Down to what mortals call their birthday suit. He shifts his hand through the wall calmly, and slowly touchs soft skin.

"Gotcha..." He whispers to himself, as his hand gently glides across her silky, slick skin. He's still through the wall so she can't see his head yet. His other arm gently slides to her neck and starts scratching underneath her chin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"Stupid bastard. I am going to kill him later..." Cheshire mutters to herself as she scrubs her arms. It is quiet in the bathroom, with nothing but the rushing water hitting her skin and the tile. She is about to scrub her legs when something touches her back, making her freeze. It touches her again and she yelps while jumping forward, away from whatever is touching her. She has pressed herself against the opposite wall her body trembling. The image of a dismembered arm moving around plays in her mind, scaring her even more.

"Please, please don't be an arm..." she whispers as she slowly turns around to see two arms protruding from the wall. Cheshire screams and disappears from the shower, leaving an empty shower with running water. She is in the main hall of the building, crouched on the ground with her arms around herself, while water drips from her naked body.

"An arm... dismembered arm..." she mutters to herself, then sneezes suddenly. "Shit! I left my clothes back there... But there is no way in hell I'm going back in there..." she mutters. A mock cry escapes her lips since she has to go back.. "NO! Be brave Cheshire, be brave. You have the power to teleport whenever you want, you will be okay," she mutters. Cheshire finally gathers up the courage and reappears in the bathroom where she quickly grabs a towel and her clothes before returnign to the main hall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Alrunis is standing in the main hall, not wearing his cloak. Turned away from her. "Like my little joke?" He shows his arms to her, covered in water. His eyes from the other side give off a glow to the rest of the candle lit hallway. "Feeling your skin like that again... It feels so soft." The necromancer walks forward then stops. Looking down, "It's never going to happen is it? I'm just going to have to be a lonely man forever right?" He closes his eyes and picks up his cloak.

"I'll be in my study cheshire." He says, barely turning his head, before pulling his cloak over. "The catnip and the tuna is on the top shelf, like it always is. Oh and stop deficating on the tombstones outside... The zombies don't like it when you do that. Now if you'll excuse me, the pope isn't going to threaten himself anytime soon. Oh and one last thing." He walks up to her, turning rotten again, his flesh sinking away. "You have a mighty fine ass... if you'll pardon my french." The Necromancer nods and pushes past her, going back to his study. He sits down in his chair and picks up the quil.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 am