LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Welcome to the Mad House

Anonymous

Welcome to the Mad House - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Mad House

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Cheshire nearly screams when she sees Alrunis standing in the hallway. She immediately holds the towel in front of herself, to cover her, for the most part as she stares at him wide eyed and stunned to move. She simply stays where she is, dripping wet and naked with him standing there. Soon, the necromancer speaks then turns to her, but the lighting is dark so she still cannot see his face. He moves towards her and speaks, making her blush. Cheshire is about to scratch him again but he moves away before she does to pick up his cloak. Seeing his arms... she immediately becomes angry and is ready to pounce and rip his throat out until he shows her that face. Cheshire shudders and nearly cries seeing that face... It is scary as hell.

Once he is gone, Cheshire remains where she is, shuddering from both fear, cold, and anger. Cheshire finally regains her composure to quickly dry herself off and slip her clothes back on. Cheshire suddenly appears in the study, only to grab the items then leaves, but not without a comment.

"Bastard," she replies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 pm

"Pussy... Cat." He yells back, before standing and regrowing his rotten flesh to a living state. His eyes fill with vibrance, his complexion returns. He walks over to a book shelf and pulls out a book, 'A thousand ways to skin a cat, and more tips on what to do with a cat.' Alrunis glances it over, then places it back in the book shelf. "Truth be told to yourself Witchwood... You enjoy her company. And you wouldn't want to spend this mass murder day alone." He glances into the fire to see time itself count up on the days of his own existance, adding more time to the clock.

The necromancer speaks to himself, he pulls out a book, 'Spay your cat.' and several other titles like, 'Your pussy and you.' 'A purrrfect cat.' 'She's not just your friend.' 'You, your cat, and a fire place.' 'Seriously, enough cat titles.' 'She's been a bad kitty.' 'Enough cats!' 'How to mount a cat [on the wall.]' 'Ten purrrrfect tips to get your pussy to like you.' 'How to mount your (anthro) cat... Sexually.' He sighs, tossing the books aside to sit alone thinking. "I'm tens of thousands of years old... She would never go for an old guy anyhow. I'm too formal... Too... What is the word?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Cheshire is miffed by that damn bastard's actions and is currently ripping her tuna apart as she eats it. She has secluded herself in the attic and is by the window staring out at the backwards crescent of the moon. It is the same moon every night, yet she never tires of looking at it. Its light provides her with some comfort as she finishes her tuna then lays down to play with the catnip. AFter a while, she grows tired and sets it aside as she just lays by the window, staring at the moon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 am

Alrunis gets tired after several minutes of study and decides to drift up to his bed. He takes a ladder up to the attic, just to find his feline friend, laying on the upper most window. He smiles remembering a line from Shakespeare. "Neither if thoust so chooses. Oh dear lady I swear by the moon, that I do confess my love for the and may we be married." He clears his throat, returning to his bed. The attic itself has a few levels. All of them open so anyone can stand on one and see a person above and below through large gaps.

The necromancer walks over to his bed, very white and plain for a necromancer, and peels off his clothing, "Usually it would start with Juliet's line of, Aren't thou not Romeo and a Montigue? And then she would say later... Swear not by the moon." He sighs, "You might be asleep... Can't tell. Oh well." His body is well toned. His cryptic powers shaping his every carved muscle. Even if working for death looks bad, it can look like it pays off. He lies down in his bed and wraps his covers over himself. "I suppose you'll... Want to go back to your home in the morning. I'll have a few of the dolls form a portal out of their bodies for you. They are useful for material..." He sighs closing his eyes not being able to sleep. This time, he is completely vulnerable to anything she might do. Even look at his solid human form.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 am

Cheshire is sleeping lightly but is awoken by the necromancer's voice echoing in the room. Her eyes flutter open but she remains still until she knows he has fallen asleep, or she think he has. The thing with him is she can never tell since he is already a corpse. She remains where she is before getting up and leaping off of the ledge to land on the bed softly. She straddles him and places her hands on his neck, squeezing it lightly before digging her nails into his flesh.

"It would be so easy to kill you right now..." she whispers staring down at him with cold, murderous eyes. Her claws draw blood as the dig into his flesh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 am

Alrunis doens't open his eyes, and just speaks. "Oh... Killing a corpse." He opens his radiant blue eyes. "On murder day..." His flesh grows around her claws and slowly forces them out. "You know, I've died several thousand times, just to realise, death means nothing. I am the ruler of the dead domain Cheshire..." He doesn't make a move just to prove his point. "Now get off me... You're such a damn thorn in my side." The necromancer grabs her hands from his neck.

"You complain about this, joke about that. Mess with my stuff here, break my stuff there. Never once have you offered me to come to your place. And then you leave me alone in this graveyard. Without even a good bye most of the time. Just a slap to the face." He glares up at her, his living face in full view finaly.

Welcome to the Mad House - Page 2 27526710
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 am

Cheshire stares down at him coldly, but complies and lets go of his neck as he continues to speak before opening his eyes, and his true appearance is revealed to her. She is shocked to see that youthful face but she knows not to be fooled as it is his magic.

"Then, why do you put up with me? It is as the saying goes, once you feed a cat they will never leave," she says scratching his cheek. "... And did you really assume I have somewhere to go back to? Ha! That makes me laugh. Don't you know I'm hated out there? Most cannot stand cats like me as I bring trouble with me wherever I go. I guess that's why I was blessed with that unique ability of mine... Why am I even telling you this. Neither you and I care. Tch, I want to kill you, but I will gain no satisfaction from it. You'll just come back, good as new..." Cheshire says as she stands up, looking down at him.

She then jumps off of the bed and heads to the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

Alrunis leaps from his bed and wraps his arm around her neck from behind, grabbing her tail with his other hand. "Ever think I put up with you for a reason? Maybe I do have feelings for you... Have you considered that? Maybe I do care. I motified my entire house just for you to live here. I took you in from the pouring rain. I still feed you... You may be a pain in my side, but you're also the only thing I have close to a friend or anything better. I can't even leave the confines of my house without traveling to a dimension where I am ignored by all humans until they die."

"Of course I care about you... Other wise I wouldn't direct my servants to take me to a market through the soul realm to get you milk or tuna... I grow the catnip myself so that isn't a problem. No matter what." He struggles to keep a hold of her. He finaly releases her and stands back. "You're the only thing I've got left as a partner to talk to." He looks down and around, moving back to his bed. "It gets lonely when all you have to deal with are corpses..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 am

Cheshire stops when an arm wraps around her neck, then hisses when he grabs her tail. She is about to scratch him but stops when he begins to speak, revealing his reasons for keeping her around. She remains silent as he continues to divulge his feelings, while keeping his hold on her. When he finishes he lets her go and steps away from her to lay back down on the bed. Cheshire turns around to stare at him.

"... Are you sure it's not just to take advantage of me? That video... I know it wasn't an illusion, but I didn't want to believe it because I became fond of you... but it that was only because of that... I hate you for that," Cheshire replies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:38 am

"Chesh... I keep that video close to me. Not for perversion... But because it reminds me of the first time we actually met. Until that day, I had been alone, trapped in this place. As large as it was, as luxurious as death made it, it was empty. Then you came along. Arriving at my front door. You added a splash of color to this droll world. You get to travel, and you always bring back something new." He lays back on his bed. "I'll admit. As the younger souls who come through here say, you have a smoking hot body... But if it was just your body... I might have thrown you out long ago."

"I've only played pranks on you or had fun with you. I only touch you unless it is called for or when you allow me to... Or for a prank. Other than that... Despite what every other person says, you're actually quite enjoyable. Very in fact..." He crawls back up to his spot in the bed. "Would I like to get laid by you? Yes... But it's not for pleasure, and I haven't been laid. For more than a millenia... It doesn't matter. I guess I was just yearning to be more than just... This. We didn't do anything... I showed you that to-to,Well, I'm not sure why."

Last edited by Jaxter on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 am

X

Last edited by Sai on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Cheshire is about to leave him alone but stops as he opens his heart up to her; who knew that corpse had one. Her back faces him with her arms crossed as while her tails swishes around in a seductive, teasing way. Turns out the necromancer does not find her a nuisance but a potential bed warmer. Hmm, sleeping in a bed wouldn't be too bad since all she has is the small cushion in his study and her tree back in the cold graveyard. The cat glances over her shoulder to stare at him before disappearing suddenly, to reappear walking onto his bed, to where Alrunis lays.

"So what you're basically saying is that you long to touch the warm flesh of a woman once again since it has been oh so long, and perhaps to stave off your eternal loneliness," Cheshire purrs darkly, as she puts her foot on his chest while her hand slides up her thigh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 am

"In a sense..." He glances off, then up her body. Alrunis scans the feline. "Morely to stave off loneliness. It doesn't hurt that you are quite attractive, and we are both immortal..." He begins to prattle a bit, before seeing the seductive posture she has. He slightly grins, "Ah... Sorry. It's been a long time. Rusty at spotting signs." He brings his hand up to her leg and strokes it lightly, as would an owner to their cat. He massages her leg.

His own hands are slightly cold, running with a chilling aura, as if a water fall or a roaring river could pour into some one's body. It's replaced with a warm tingle by his own doing. Keeping that cold touch of death from leaving his body. It's replaced with a pulse. "To answer. I do miss the feel of real, warm flesh against my own skin. We are both immortal aren't we? It's only natural..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

"Who says you can touch?" Cheshire as she bends forward to snatch his wrist and scratches it with her claws. "Immortal? Not really. I don't know about you, but I can experience death like the other inhabitants of this twisted world. Dying yet it's not true death as I can experience it over and over again; die painful deaths over and over again. It's more of a curse," Cheshire muses as she places her feet on both sides of his body.

The feline looks down at him with golden eyes as she shivers at his cold touch. She purrs since it felt so good; not like she'll ever admit it though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

"Being dead kind of excludes me from a curse... I just keep regenerating." His skin starts to heal on his hand, but it stops as he thinks. "If you come back, you can see it as a gift. In this realm, you can never truly die. As I can never truly live." As she has his other wrist, Alrunis moves his other hand to her foot and rubs it slowly, in a circular pattern. "After a while, I fathomed the idea of living as a joke... Being stuck here. Alone." He stops rubbing when his hand gets to the bottom of her calf.

Alrunis grabs a hold of the sheets with his free hand. "Are you just going to stand there?" He asks bluntly, his face showing no expression. Underneath the single layer of cloth he wears for the moment, it seems to be getting a little hotter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

"Then you're lucky. You don't have to worry about that awful cold feeling overtake your body as death takes its victim in that cold, suffocating embrace... Mm, yes, I don't feel like sitting," Cheshire replies glancing down at the necromancer.

A teasing grin spreads across her face as she steps away and evaporates into thin air. She is laying on the mantle of the bed, her tail moving back and forth in an antsy way as she stares at him with an unreadable expression. She lays on her arms as her legs are outstretched beneath her.

"Mm, you have a nice face, but its only an illusion isn't it. Your true face is soo cold and lifeless; like a zombie," she states.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 am

"I have to feel that awful cold feeling every waking moment... It's something I've gotten used to." Alrunis looks away, "Actually, this is my face, before I became a necromancer. It's a true dishonor to not appear alive when going out from one's resting area and moving undead about." He lays his hands on his chest and softly rubs the claw marks, starting to feel the black blood on his hands. "It's a custom not to show it to a mortal. You just happen to be on the, 'I don't give a shit if she sees list.' I'm vulnerable in this state. It means I trust you. Besides, I've seen the way you look at me when I walk outside this house..."

He shifts a bit, becoming comfortable in the bed. His eyelids shut, as if he's about to fall asleep. "If you keep tempting... Eventually I might just give up all together." He grabs the pillow on his head. Shifting to lay his head on it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 am

"That's a shame... then again, I am the only one who gets to see that face; it's all mine," Cheshire replies with a small laugh. She then frowns as she turns on her back to stare up at the ceiling. The cat stays like that for a while before disappearing to reappear by the necromancer's head, her knees near his head as she grabs his face and steals a kiss from his lips.

"I bet you enjoyed touching me that day," Cheshire whispers with a hiss in her voice. Cheshire pulls away and begins to trace his lips then the rest of his features.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 am

"I'll admit." Alrunis whispers, "I did enjoy it... Some part of me was compelled to consume, but..." He shakes his head slowly. Her hands tingle on his skin, when her lips touch his he sighs, keeping his eyes closed, his eyes begin to glow a little, blue light peering when he peeks them open. A cold rush of air blows out the candles in the room. A green crystal lights the bed from above, giving a warm diffused feeling. Just enough for both of them to make out each other, and enough to see features up close.

He can feel her warmth. His breath slows down, calming. He keeps his hands to himself, letting her inspect him. Alrunis shifts a little, uneasy for a moment. He can smell her, a sweet aroma compared to the horrid one he usually gives off. It stings his nose a bit... Fighting his thoughts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:10 am

"Pervert... Taking advantage of a stray..." Cheshire hisses as she cuts into his cheek, leaving an angry mark. The wound already begins to heal itself as she leans down to lick his face. "I hate you... yet I am fascinated with you," she whispers.

She shudders when a cold air chokes the candlelight, immersing them in darkness. Goosebumps spread across her skin as her tails begins to move anxiously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 am

"I like you..." He slightly grins before it dissappears. The necromancer can feel the saliva on his cheek, slowly sinking into his skin. He can feel her tail against his body. The softness rubbing against his features. "You seem to be interesting." Alrunis's hands gently ease up towards her.

He can feel her skin shiver when it gets colder. The cohesion between them becomes stronger and closer with the passing moments.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 am

"Ah, ah, ah," Cheshire murmurs as she grabs his hand, bringing it to her lips to bite him. "You still can't touch," she continues licking the small wound.

Cheshire grabs his shoulders and flips over and twists her body so that she lands on his chest, facing him. She puts her hands on his face again, leaning down to lick him again before pulling away to trace his lips again.

"You're so cold," she says absently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am

Alrunis sighs again, wincing a little from the bite. He closes his eyes, yearning to reach up and take a hold. "It comes with the job." He says, feeling her tongue again, it's not as sandpapery as he thought it would be. His eyes open as he scans her over.

"You're really warm... Filled with energy."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am

"I'm not dead," she replies in an as-a-matter-of-factly way. Cheshire continues to touch his face and lips before she moves to his neck and shoulder instead. "Hm, not a bad physique either; too bad you hide it beneath that dreary cloak of yours," she murmurs.

Cheshire touches his shoulders and chest, exploring his features. She has never really seen his true self so she was very curious; especially since it was a man's body. Sure she has been in some relationships in the past, but they never went too far. There was always a certain point they would reach then she would end it. There have probably only been two who ever caught her interest since most people hate cats like her.

"Hey... why did you record our first meeting? Are you a voyeur?" she asks suddenly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 am

He whispers looking aside, "The skulls happened to be on after my gambling with a spirit. If a spirit wants its life back from my world, it can gamble..." Alrunis feels her hand slide up and down his chest. "I was from the roman age of man if you're wondering." He sighs shifting a little, his eyes glance up at hers, shining a radiant blue.

"It was by coincidence that we were together when those were on. I just happened to remember how long. And we didn't have it. You know it yourself... I don't have time to relieve myself on such things. Not alone... So I've never had time... Always doing business."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:57 am