LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

2 posters

James Crowley

Kenpachi RamaSama
    Kenpachi RamaSama

James Crowley Empty James Crowley

Post by Kenpachi RamaSama Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 pm

First Name: James
    Last Name: Crowley
    Country of origin: USA

History:
    Product of a broken home and a long history of violence, James was always the first to throw a punch. The only thing to keep him out of prison was getting off on technicalities and opting into psychological treatment. His problems were deeper than just that of an angry man. James heard voices. Voices that drove him to hurt people. The psychiatrists were unaware of this because James knew how to hide his secret and they released him. Shortly after James met the person that would change him, Marie. Marie saw good in him and when James was with her he didn't feel the urges. The voices grew quiet when they were together and faded away with time. It would have been 3 years since the day they met next month if this had not happened. 'I love you'- she said looking up at him, she had said this many times before but this time was different. The words came out ragged and choked. Probably because of the gaping hole in her stomach. He had arrived too late to stop them from tearing her open. The two 'men' lay on the floor, skulls bashed in from the baseball bat he had picked up when he came through the door. She probably tried to fend them off with it before being overpowered. He knelt next to her, she was trying to speak but the words were almost too quiet to hear. What he heard was, 'Kill me' and 'Not one of them'. He knew what she meant. The tv and radio had given hints of what was going on before going out. James had seen some of it fighting his way home. People who were attacked by the infected got back up as one of them and she didn't want that. He gripped the bat tightly then a voice made him drop it. 'Not that way' he heard in his head. He sat on the floor and gently as he could, lifted her, sitting her upright, her back against his chest. She spurted blood from her wound and mouth but didn't cry out. Even near death she wanted to be tough for him. 'I love you sweetheart.'- he said, wrapping his arms around her neck. 'All your strength, quick as you can, she won't feel it.'- he heard in his head but they were wrong. The small whimper he heard over the sound of her neck cracking was proof of that. Time passed slowly as he sat there holding her. The sounds outside, as horrifying as they might be, didn't move him. 'She won't get back up'- the voice was the only thing he had heard for what was probably hours and made him get up. Draping a sheet over her body, he took a moment to feel good knowing she wouldn't be one of them. Them, who had just now decided to come into the house and shamble towards them. 'What took so long?'- the voice was almost gleeful as James took the bat and bashed in the things skull. 'Demons, my love. They are demons and you one to rid them from our world.'- Marie's voice! But the sheet didn't move. It was in his head. A new voice had taken to sounding like her. James didn't mind, in fact, he welcomed the voices back in. They understood what needed to be done. 'Weapons' said the first voice. 'Yes, you need to protect yourself, my love. Stay alive and destroy these monsters. Make them pay for ruining our life together.' he knew Marie wouldn't say something like that but he agreed with the voice. He would put down as many of these demons as possible til his last breath. It was the right thing to do and maybe if he did it enough he would earn his way up to see her again after his penance. That was the goal now he needed the means to carry it out. Mr. Greenbriar, his neighbor, was outside chewing through Mrs. Greenbriar's esophagus. Greenbriar was an avid hunter and gun collector. All locked up tight in his house. The keys safely tucked away in his pants pocket probably. 'Let's interrupt his meal and borrow his keys, shall we?'- the first voice was absolutely smiling in his head. James would have to keep that one in check but with all the infected out he felt certain he could give that voice the bloodshed it craved without hurting live people. Plus he had Marie's voice to sooth him and keep him focused. After gearing up with supplies in the Greenbriar house, this guy was prepared for survival, James wasn't sure where to go next. The voices however were already working that out for him. 'What's next?'- he said outloud and stood there for half a minute in silence before starting to walk in a direction. His face looked as though he was in silent strategy talk with small nods of agreement and understanding and a brow raised questioningly here and there but was followed by an accepting nod of the head. He was walking and the voices guided his path. Wherever the path led it was sure be violent and bloody. Maybe James would meet other survivors down the road but for now it was just him and his voices that council him. Never plan for tomorrow, do what you can today because tomorrow might not come for anyone. His new motto to live by til it comes true. When it does then he will see her again.
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

James Crowley Empty Re: James Crowley

Post by Sigurd Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 pm

well I will confess to being impressed. I think the fact that he's not quite right will make for some interesting developements

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:27 am