LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

+4
Sojiro
Momo
Mary Genn
Lina
8 posters

Dead Walking

Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Dead Walking Empty Dead Walking

Post by Lina Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:26 am

So I'll shove in multiple ideas of very basic plots (like LoL RP) to see which one interests you the most... basically to put people back into non headache-ish RPing. If you like this RP, please manifest your intention of participating please! 

Plot:

October 08th 2013.

A major breakthrough was annouced in the medical field today: following tests on animals, scientist have devellopped a cellular agent capable of putting an halt to cancer cells and stopping their reproduction. Lab rats, dogs and cats subjects have all tested successful to the treatment.

The medication, going under the name Canicad, will be given for the first time to humans by intravenous feed in the next few days in order to determine if it is as succesful for human then animals.

October 14th 2013.

The first human subject, Stan Connelly, 34 years old, a stage 2 cancer patient, is receiving the treatment today. Next few days test will be crutial to determine the use of Canicad.

October 20th 2013.

Stan Connelly made a full recovery and a very fast paste. His blood cells even show no more signs of cancer. And even at that, it is as if the subject has never been sick and is in top shape.

The administration of Canicad on other cancer patients can proceed.

October 30th 2013.

The 20 cancer patients that were given Canicad have fully recovered and can now go back home and enjoy life with their family.

Canicad was quickly world wide accepted as the first Cancer "cure" and the go was given to health professionals to use on patients diagnosed with any type of cancer

November 15th 2013.

Stan Connelly suddenly goes into shock while grocery shopping. Call to 911 was made. Reanimation tactics underwent in the ambulance and upon arrival to the hospital he was declared dead.

November 17th and 18th 2013.

12 of the 20 that received Canicad in the 2nd treatement wave went under shock, some while doing daily activities, 1 when sleeping. They were all decalred dead upon arrival to the hospital or died the hour following their arrival. The remaining 8 patients that received Canicad where suddenly taken in by goverment forces and all brought to a secret base in Nevada.
    Wereabouts unknown.

Word quickly spread. Other world wide patients that received Canicad were to be contacted or found by local officials and ordered to be quarantined.

November 18th 2013 (same day).

New-York.

One little girl by the name of Ana Lewisk was administered at the hospital a few days prior today. Final stage Lymphoma.

She received Canidad treatment under doctor L. Youssaf. (before news of the possible side effects related to Canidad were anounced).

On November 18th, as officials came into the hospital room to get her and quarantine her, they found the little girl out of bed, staring out the window. When she turned around to look at the men, she was as pale as snow and blood and some yellowish type foam were dripping down her month and onto her white robe. She didnt move an inch more and did not talk. She just stared at them.

This possible side effect unknown, the men closed in on her. The instant they touched her, she began screaming and fighting them of. When one of the men picked her up, she bit him on the nose, tearing it off completely.

Then man fell down on the floor in shock. Medics and nurses were screamed at for assistance. But in a flash, the man with no nose got up, white foam drooling out of his mouth and his gums bleeding. That man pounced on his fellow men like an enraged animal.

.......The start of damnation.

.............Demons now on earth.

.................This unknown side effect / desease later knowns as the Z-cad affected everyone bitten.

..........................The apocalypse. This spreading now all over the world.

3rd of May 2014

The damage is done. The human race possibly on the verge of extinction.

All my family and my friends gone, taken by Z-cad infected scums or ravagers; At the start, I have fleed with my sister leaving my parents to be eaten alive. It's not like I wanted to. They tried to prtect us... and I was selfish not to defend. Too scared to go back. Then I tried to protect all I had left; my little sister. But while we thought we found hope in other surviving kin that took us in their group, men attacked us in our sleep. They seperated us, gagged and bonded us. 

Was she beaten and raped like me? Her screams vanished with her that night. Did they kill her? Nobody would say.

I found a way to escape one night as I gained trust on one of the men that raped me repeatedly. Free from the ropes, I fleed while he was sleeping and vanished into the night, not caring if I would fall under the teeth of the infected.

I was once again a coward. Not looking back.

Was my sister still there? Was her corpse rotting somewhere in that filthy place? 

I am slowly making my way to the North, to Canada. I'm hoping to reach the Northern Territories but it will be a hard road getting there.

I strive to survive on my basic instincts. I have killed the undead, acting like an dead animal myself. My human feelings numb, my compassion for life now idle.

I'm assuming the undead will rot to death eventually, but it's been too long enough.

Will I make it until then or die?

Even at this day, I refuse to beleive I'm the only one alive.

SORRY FOR SPELLING MISAKES. I'M AT WORK SO HAD TO MAKE IT FAST FOR THE LAST... 2 HOURS XD
    Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Dead Walking Empty Re: Dead Walking

Post by Mary Genn Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 pm

I like it. The story would begin about 5-6 months after the first outbreak, right? If that's the case, could we get some info regarding the condition of the rest of the world? Like, is every city taken over, or have certain groups reclaimed cities by ridding them of the infected and fortifying them with fences and junk? Has the disease spread to animals, or is it confined to only humans? I'd just like a little basic info about the world, if that's okay with you.
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Mais of course!! :))

Q. The story would begin about 5-6 months after the first outbreak, right? If that's the case, could we get some info regarding the condition of the rest of the world?

A. Yes. The Canicad Treatment has genetically mutated cells in some of the patients (those that did not clinically die (dead-dead - not coming back)). Z-Cad is a side-effect that randomly affected some patients around the world. While the first case was in the USA, the world followed. It spread like a tidal wave in those 5-6 months.

Q. Like, is every city taken over, or have certain groups reclaimed cities by ridding them of the infected and fortifying them with fences and junk?

A. As of now, this one character is solo with the intention of going to Canada. Other then the group her and her sister encountered, she has been alone since trying to survive. We can assume there are still some survival groups out there. Maybe even a fortified city somewhere or a stronghold? Nobody knows and nobody is safe from the undead nor the living (we can explore that in the RP). Some groups or individuals will do everything to hunt down others >:) as some of them just like to watch the entire world burn and die. 

No radio signals were heard as of yet. The last radio broadcast was made 4 months ago.

Q. Has the disease spread to animals, or is it confined to only humans?
    A. Only humans. Animals are immune to the Canidad side-effect. Meaning they are good to hunt and eat, as much for humans as they are to the Dead. 

I hope this answers the questions Big Lips

Last edited by Lina on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 pm

I lurve it~ Reminds me of the Last of Us. [Didn't get too far in it, but really liked it.]

I'll totally join, mwuhehehe.
    Sojiro
    Sojiro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Sojiro Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 am

I'll join.
    Zephyr
    Zephyr

Post by Zephyr Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 am

is it gonna start on sunday? because the new season of the walking dead starts
    Sojiro
    Sojiro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Sojiro Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:57 am

I love that stupid series -_-
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am

Really? I didnt know you guys were into the Walking Dead!! Fantastic! We could even base something out of that series instead. Like the same "world" and zombie phenomenon, but a different group (ours of course).

Yes let's try preparing it for this Sunday.

If they kill Daryl this season I'm going into depression. I still can't get over what they did to Shane. He was my second favorite. What a douchebag but god he had what it took to survive...  And in the most fucking ass of a way....
    Spoiler:
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 am

I don't watch the Walking Dead, but I want to. ^^;
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 am

It's a very very good show... and comic. I had a chance to read a few
    Sojiro
    Sojiro
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Sojiro Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 pm

funny i hated Shane and Lorie equally.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The Dragon Slayer
    The Dragon Slayer

Post by Fenrir Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 pm

shanes a bleep munch and daryl is amazing id go gay for him >.>;;; *cough*
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 pm

I'd go gay for him too Nose
    Zephyr
    Zephyr

Post by Zephyr Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:11 pm

I like Glenn, Maggie, Tyreese, Sasha, Michonne, Daryl,.....and Carol because she's immortal
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Shane was an asshole yes yes... But admit he did put the fun into it. He was really a badass asshole you loved hating!

Lorie ..........COULD NOT STAND HER

Now Andrea is starting to piss me off.

Daryl is the best.

I love Carol too as well as Michonne.
    Momo
    Momo

Post by Momo Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm

-Lost-
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 am

*is just starting season 3*

my favorite characters(as of season 2):

Glen
    Daryl
    Rick
    Dale (I feel so bad for him)
    Doc Hershal (Kinda liked him until he became a bit of an ass but started to like him again after episode 8 )

Characters I don't mind:

Maggie
    Carol
    Beth
    Sophia (poor girl)
    Carl (But god does he piss me off sometimes)
    Andrea (kinda pisses me off but I hear she gets better)

Characters I HATE:

Merle
    Shane (Good riddance)
    Lori
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Post by Lina Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 am

Merle pissed me off too... but I kinda appreciated his presence as much as Shane. You got to admit in a Zombie Apocalypse they are very badass if u can get them on your side... yet... for two figures of survival...
    Spoiler:

lol! 

Also this Zombie RP, let's try to take it to a new level of maturish RP. It wont be an all out "bash and survive", but using wits and try to have a storyline like in the Walking Dead
    Kenpachi RamaSama
    Kenpachi RamaSama

Post by Kenpachi RamaSama Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm in. I wanna rp a zombie. I even have a character sheet.

Name- Felix K Tallylicker
    Occupation Pre-Apocalypse- Sexing up famous womenz
    Occupation Post-Apocalypse- Eating brains and looking good doing it
    Backstory- Walking back from the pier after sailing the waters that weekend with his latest fling, Scarlett Johansson, Felix overhears a radio near the docks playing Taylor Swift's new single, "Felix come back, you have ruined me for any other man". Thinking to himself how ridiculously long but true the title was, he was unaware of the figure lurching towards him til it was too late. Miley Cyrus (perfect patient zero btw, probably got the zombie virus from licking that hammer in the video) lunged at Felix, who was too weak to fight back due to the 3 day bedsheet wrestling with Scarlett, and began to feast upon him. In his last moments of consciousness Felix's last thoughts were that of sadness and regret. Regret for not being able to join in the three-way planned later that week between himself, Jessica Nigri, and Emma Watson. 'Wonder what Jessica would dress up as?', he thought to himself before death took him and soon after... undeath.
    Sigurd
    Sigurd

Post by Sigurd Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 pm

*reads kenpachi's post* dude........wtf?
    Kenpachi RamaSama
    Kenpachi RamaSama

Post by Kenpachi RamaSama Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm

I know. It's a great start to get the creative juices flowing again. And I have more. Serious this time. Go check out my dead walking character sheet and leave a comment. It's longer than I wanted but I really got into it so I hope it's good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm