LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

3 posters

League of Legends Plot

Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

League of Legends Plot Empty League of Legends Plot

Post by Lina Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Also you can play as many characters as you can handle... first come first served.

I selfishly call dibs on Katarina. The only one I'll play...

Ok so very basic plot goes as follows...

A new unknown power has risen in the world of Valoran (map), ready to conquer all living things and all inches of it's lands. The complete south has already been submereged into complete darkness and a curse has befallen it's habitants, turning them into living dead bodies seemingly without souls. While Damacia calls it sin and infamy and pleads for action, Noxus calls for bullshit as the blood of it's habitants are theirs to claim. 

The Master Tactician has called for a truce between all Champions and has summon them to find the source of this unknown power and put a stop to it before it is too late.

Can enemies become allies? Will allies try to stab eachother? Will unexpected love flourish? Will they ever put a stop to this darkness?... and btw, what IS this darkness?

Satire/all fun going RP of Leagues... Will you join? Let's not make it too complicated to start lol! 

Those that never played league... why dont you join? You can make up your own champion while you're at it!

Last edited by Lina on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The Dragon Slayer
    The Dragon Slayer

League of Legends Plot Empty Re: League of Legends Plot

Post by Fenrir Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 pm

you already know who i pick so i dont think i need to say it

*coughhecarimcough*
    Kenpachi RamaSama
    Kenpachi RamaSama

Post by Kenpachi RamaSama Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 am

Draaaven's time to shine! I'll eliminate your z-word wannabes in no time. How about some fire? Flaming, spinning axes should make short work of them and it will look awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:00 am