LostDreamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE: ALRIGHTY, LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS BACK UP AND RUNNING

3 posters

Do you want to see something strange and mystical?

Wryath
    Wryath

Do you want to see something strange and mystical? Empty Do you want to see something strange and mystical?

Post by Wryath Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Don’t worry about my name, it ain’t important, but I know about you. As you sit at your computer and read this. I am nothing more than those glowing, yellow eyes blinking and staring at you in the darkness. I am that moving figure under your bed. I make your room cold and make you feel like someone is always watching you. Watching ever move you make, enjoying those perverted acts. Maybe one day, you’ll turn around and you may find me there; doing stuff.

However, if a name is what you want. I am called by many names, but here is the list narrowed down to three.
    -Wryath [Preferred]
    -Creeper
    -Dirty rat

Mary Genn
    Mary Genn

Do you want to see something strange and mystical? Empty Re: Do you want to see something strange and mystical?

Post by Mary Genn Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm just gonna call you "Filthy Rat."
    Lina
    Lina
    Warrior Queen Titania
    Warrior Queen Titania

Do you want to see something strange and mystical? Empty Re: Do you want to see something strange and mystical?

Post by Lina Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:27 am